Finished! In time! And turned out quite well, if I do say so myself. In fact I’m looking forward to adapting the pattern to make myself a scarf with the leftover yarn. If I were to knit it again (which I’m sure I will one of these days) I would add another two repeats. Oh yeah, it’s a Citron and the yarn is KnitPicks Gloss in port.
Of course since we were away I didn’t get much knitting or reading done. I cast on a new project in the car (the February Lady Sweater because of needle confusion.) But I was using interchangeable needle tips and they worked themselves apart in the middle of the third row! I tried to save it but realized I would spend more time attempting that than just reknitting it. So I pulled it out and set it aside. Now I need to finish Lady Almina and return it to the library so I wont be casting on again till that’s done.
Joining Ginny. And hoping to have more time to check out blogs and write this week.